Translation of videos series for the WHO, job order by Sebastien Brettes, producer of reeltag films, “The innovative “Controlled Temperature Chain” or CTC:
– And here is Mr. Brettes’s appreciation of my work that he shared on a social network and that he kindly allowed me to put on my testimonials page:
“Thank You Annabelle. You did a fantastic job translating scripts that were very technical and for which UN certified translators are usually requested by the UN agencies staff. “
Jean-Sébastien Brettes, Executive producer, Reeltag Films.
– “Annabelle is a conscientious, professional translator. She is flexible, always entertains new ideas, and working with her has always been a pleasure. Our clients consistently admire her translations.”
Keith Ensminger, Principal at Kramer translations.
Note received from private client after a series of document translations for immigration purposes:
“Hi Annabelle, just wanted to let you know that the process for my marriage to be officially registered in France is complete. Thanks a lot for your help, professionalism and flexibility during this process.”
– “A quick note to thank you for the excellent translation services that you provide to Spokane International Translation. You make us proud:)”
Marta Reyes,Vice President at Perciba, Inc.
– “Annabelle is very flexible and professional. We really appreciated her being available to us on short notice and the ease she provided our team in a very tight deadline!”
Best of luck!
Krystal McLafferty, Project Coordinator, US and Africa Programs. World Wildlife Fund
– “As a published writer it was a pleasure for me to use FrenchTranslationsPlus and Annabelle Vergne as an editor and proofreader for a number of manuscripts. Excellent job, always delivers on time. Thank you very much. I am looking forward to using your services again”.
Dominique Lancastre, Author.
– As an editor, I attach great importance to words and I was looking for a quality translator. Thanks to you, I also found reliability, quick turnaround times and availability… Smile included! Thank you Annabelle, and see you soon!
Julie Yon, copywriter at Tapuka.fr